In Gilbert, AZ
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are examples of neuromodulators. Neuromodulators are non-invasive treatments designed to address fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. These treatments involve simple injections into specific facial muscles, acting as a relaxant for those age-revealing expression lines – think of it as Xanax for your wrinkles.
Benefits of Neuromodulators:
- Smoothes and diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Provides a natural-looking result
- Quick and convenient procedure
- Minimal discomfort during treatment
- Suitable for all skin types
- Boosts self-confidence with a rejuvenated appearance
- Proven safety record with minimal side effects
POTENTIAL TREATMENT AREAS:
- Forehead lines
- Between the eyebrows (frown lines)
- Crow’s feet (around the eyes)
- Smile lines
- Chin dimpling
- Neck lines and neck bands
- Brow “lift”
- Undereye “jelly roll”
- Bunny lines (bridge of nose)
- Downturning corners of the mouth
- Bulky jawline (masseters)
- Oil production
- Sweaty armpits/palms
- Painful jaw/TMJ (masseters)
Frequently Asked Questions:
The person seeking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on their face and seeking a non-surgical solution is a potential candidate for neuromodulators.
Full results are typically visible two weeks after the treatment.
The effects of neuromodulators usually last about 3-4 months, but this can vary between patients.
There is minimal downtime after a neuromodulator treatment. Some patients might experience slight bruising or swelling at the injection site, but these side effects are temporary and usually subside within a few days. Also, avoid working out for 24 hours.
Before the treatment, avoid taking blood-thinning medications or supplements. After the treatment, refrain from rubbing the treated area or lying down for a few hours to prevent the product from spreading.
Ice pack, stress ball, vibrating massager, fan, “tap”-aesthesia (tapping as a distraction), and pro-nox (laughing gas).